There have been many changes as a result of this virus, but through it all the many communities we are fortunate to work in have shown what truly makes our region great: innovation, resiliency and the ability to band together for the common good.
We have seen an incredible outpouring of support across all of our economic sectors and all of our communities coming together to keep our economy moving forward the best that it can. Our organization has been on the front line of helping the many small businesses in every town and city that we serve by adjusting our loan programs, providing guidance to our congressional delegation on programs that will support our mainstreams and offering one on one support to numerous small businesses.
Through this difficult time our team is diligently working to create new ways to support businesses and are available to answer any questions you may have. We will get through this, and we will be stronger and closer because of it.
"There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about." – Margaret J. Wheatley
Tips & Strategies for Business owners
1. Learn about loans and grants than can help
2. Develop an online store
3. Make events, webinars, or classes virtual
4. Offer discounts for take-out or delivery
5. Provide updates on your social media
6. Develop a plan for over-the-phone or online gift cards or certificates
7. Develop a contingency plan
8. Communicate plans to customers & staff
9. Create an email marketing account